About the Role
You will provide support for the management of Fulcrum funds, working closely with our Portfolio Managers and other investment professionals. This role will provide valuable exposure to all facets of investment management.
Management and oversight of the Fulcrum portfolio (70%)
- Providing hands on support to the Discretionary Risk-Taking PMs with order raising
- Supporting the monitoring of trades and flow management, ensuring alignment with guidelines, regulatory requirements and Portfolio Managers’ specifications
- Supporting the monitoring of the overall book.
- Supporting initiatives seeking to innovate and optimise monitoring tools for investment portfolios and financial markets.
Client reporting (30%)
- Supporting the responses to client requests across funds, effectively managing scope and collation of data, whilst seeking to improve reporting and automate capability.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure quality, consistency, and up-to-date marketing materials in relation to investment portfolios and financial markets.
- Supporting the production of external materials for funds and themes (e.g., ESG), in collaboration with others in the investment and marketing teams.
- Supporting the generation of thought pieces, market updates, case studies and other knowledge sharing internally and externally.
- Able to prioritise own time effectively, juggling multiple requirements at the same time.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively and manage expectations.
- Fast learner and able to understand complex concepts.
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and across multiple function areas in a very dynamic environment.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an analytical subject.
- Quantitatively literate with strong Python skills. No prior financial knowledge is required.
We strive to ensure that opportunities to work and develop at Fulcrum are open to all. We believe in the potential of everyone regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, socio-economic or any other characteristic that makes you, well you. We are committed to conscious inclusion that facilitates a culture of belonging. We believe the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better we become.